What does Dental healthcare cover?
Most dental plans typically cover both routine and extensive dental treatments. Various levels of cover can be applied depending on your requirements. Most benefits have a limit or cap applied. Treatments covered range from routine check- ups to bridges and crowns. Most policies will cover both NHS and Private dentists.
At Elect we can offer
- Discounted premiums and a choice of 5 levels of cover
- Streamlined and simplified processes, meaning less hassle for you.
- No pre joining examination or declaration required
- Rates to cover from just one employee
- Access to routine dental check-ups to maintain oral health
- Access to emergency worldwide cover: up to £1,000 for treatments and up to £5,000 dental injury
- Cover is up to £15,000, in the event of oral cancer
- Specialists 24/7 support.
We’d be happy to speak with you about how our dental insurance may be useful to your small business.